The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Kumho ECSTA LE Sport VS. Michelin Pilot Super Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomerstoys

Keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down!
Want to keep the stock wheels and tires and as everyone knows, tire selection is limited.

Everyone seems to like the Pilot Super Sports but how many use them for both street & track driving.

Has anyone tried these Kumhos? Can't beat the price on tire rack.

I've heard mixed reviews from buddies that are running PSS on Cayman and Boxsters but not too many reports from Boss owners.

The Kumho & PSS have the same load rating and service desc. as the OEM tires.

Thoughts?

I think for every day street useage the Kumho le Sports are great . The PSS would be a lot better selection for a street & track combination.
I used the Kumho's in an open road race in Texas and averaged 120 mph for 118 miles and they handled great with no negitive issues.
You can't beat the price.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel