The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Kurt Rezzatano wins at Mosport, Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

His first professional win at Mosport, pics to follow. It was a long weekend, we tore up the 35 car and had to bring out a backup, then the Porsche got into the wall and we had to fix it over night. You guys will remember Kurt from the TV broadcast where the announcer called him the team truck driver, not quite true, but he did just show up on the doorstep one day at Phoenix. He backed it up with a 2nd on Sunday. AJ scored a 4th and 5th, Preston a DNF (diff) and a 12th as I recall.
Right now, I'm going to sleep. Please post any pics if you have them.

Outstanding, I look forward to watching it on TV!

Rob, do you know if there is any in car video taken by Phoenix of this race at Mosport . I am headed there in a little more than a week from now for the first time ever and was interested in seeing their lines.

Sorry for being so late on this, yes, we have several cameras in the car. FWIW we are able to conjoin the video(s), and all the car computer feedback (rpm, braking, g meter...etc etc) and put it on a screen for critiquing. Talk to AJ at Phoenix.

TMO Supporting Vendors