The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Laguna nationals.u wanna "wrench" as pit crew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept 15 18 2022 laguna seca.
Looking for one person who wants to come and be a pit crew member for me ☺️

tire changes.( Not like formula 1.just betweem sessions ) Fluids check. Fill Gas. Batteries of camera. Some car cleaning. Check bolts and nuts are in spec (so i dont die)
Some expertise on s550.would be appreciated.
Let me know if u would like to be part of the crew.
Free tshirts. Food and drinks. Albuquerque

And no.. Patrick (@PaddyPrix ) u cannot be my official crew cause you will sabotage me😂

Sept 15 18 2022 laguna seca.
Looking for one person who wants to come and be a pit crew member for me ☺️

tire changes.( Not like formula 1.just betweem sessions ) Fluids check. Fill Gas. Batteries of camera. Some car cleaning. Check bolts and nuts are in spec (so i dont die)
Some expertise on s550.would be appreciated.
Let me know if u would like to be part of the crew.
Free tshirts. Food and drinks. Albuquerque

And no.. Patrick (@PaddyPrix ) u cannot be my official crew cause you will sabotage me😂
Do you know if you are parked anywhere near Dave? I am helping him but assuming AIX and TT don't conflict I can help you too if you need it. Trying to be there friday-sun

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I dont think so. I got a garage. Not sure where dave is parked. 🙂
Dave is parked with me and the rest of the cool kids....out in the boonies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Remember. Thursday.after 7pm bbq the place i rented 3mins away from laguna
we still don't have a load in time....NCRC is doing a track day there so we may be loading in late.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
EDITED:

This just in:
Looks like staging at the track is 8:00 am Wednesday.
Apparently that means lining up our trailers for entry later that afternoon.
"Early load in" for our trailers etc. is 5:30 pm and regular load in is at 6:30.
Still reading all this stuff....some links below:

Last edited:

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego

I don't need to be on the official crew to sabotage you.
Although, kinda makes sense now with you having Garage 1 and I'm camping out all the way in the f'n Sound Booth :D

Oh hey, Paddy going on a tangent! I was looking at where I'd stay with Google Maps, and accidentally clicked the track, instead of the access road... and got this. The shadows reveal what I think is the coolest bit.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Although, kinda makes sense now with you having Garage 1 and I'm camping out all the way in the f'n Sound Booth :D

Oh hey, Paddy going on a tangent! I was looking at where I'd stay with Google Maps, and accidentally clicked the track, instead of the access road... and got this. The shadows reveal what I think is the coolest bit.
Po folks....?
You're my people.

Oh hey, Paddy going on a tangent! I was looking at where I'd stay with Google Maps, and accidentally clicked the track, instead of the access road... and got this. The shadows reveal what I think is the coolest bitat!,

You are always family. Just bring a seat to.the garage and park.the car in front mine lol

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel