The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

"Laguna" Pipes for the GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is for discussion on adding Laguna pipes to the GT350. I was at LS this past weekend and TMO member treynor was there with his 350R and his 302S. Borelli Motorsports was there and I spoke with Aaron about the Laguna pipes installed on treynor's 302S. They did a really clean install and the pipes slide inside the exhaust tips which are drilled for a bolt to pass through. The Laguna pipe has a welded nut on it to make it a really clean install. The pipes are bent to the left and up and had a brushed SS finish. As clean looking as any I've seen. Aaron has a lot of experience working with the C6 and C7 Corvettes and getting them to pass sound. He hasn't had a GT350 to use to create a setup so maybe one of the Bay Area locals can visit them and get a set made. He may also have some other ideas on how to lower sound so we can pass the 90 db limit. Aaron said once he made a set for a customer he could make additional sets for sale and ship them as needed. These should also work at Lime Rock Park and other tracks that have tight sound limits.

The pipes won't allow you to pass 90 db at WOT but they will help drop the sound 3-4 db. I'll send Aaron an email and alert him to this thread.

http://borellimotorsports.com/contact/team/aaron-hibbs/

http://borellimotorsports.com/

@sum1
@treynor
@fuhrius
@Moto
@krt22
@voodoo child21

Don't ask me why I didn't take a photo of them but they look similar to this but finished nicer

t-105db-what-can-i-get-away-with-laguna-seca-ready.jpg

There should be plenty of room to add them when you remove the SS exhaust tips.

6-Lethal-GT350-Magnaflow-Install.jpg

Lots of room to add the Laguna pipes on the end of the stock mufflers. You would only need the pipes on the two inner tips.

5-Lethal-GT350-Magnaflow-Install.jpg

Thanks to our friends on SVT for the photos.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel