The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Laguna Seca Grand AM Race: Who's Going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've received my tix for Friday. Should be fun. Too bad my neice turns 1 on Sat or I'd be there for sure. :-X

Can't wait to go to Laguna next week! My "manager" approved my vacation day. My "Boss" will be ready to go. I'm planning on going down pretty early on Friday.

Looks like just the three of us and guests for the 4:30 tour. I should arrive around noon time on Friday. A few days out I'll send a PM and we can exchange cell numbers. My family and I will be there all day Saturday and we are participating in the Mother's Race N Rod Nationals. Of course my Boss won't be here so I'll just grab the goodies and take the parade lap (if they let me). My kids are more excited about the parade lap than the race. That should change after the race. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors