The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Laguna seca june 21st SPEED SF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TC issues, transmission failing....BUT A PB is always a PB. this improve 5 seconds my previous experience.
MY PREDICTED TIME WAS 1:35.6. the issues above and couple of ugly turns did the rest..i'll try again.
wonder what my car can do with HOOSIER ....
Hope you enjoy.

Nice!! :37s is honking fast.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
TC issues, transmission failing....BUT A PB is always a PB. this improve 5 seconds my previous experience.
MY PREDICTED TIME WAS 1:35.6. the issues above and couple of ugly turns did the rest..i'll try again.
wonder what my car can do with HOOSIER ....
Hope you enjoy.
Very smooth. I think you'll be able to hit that 1:35 mark with some more practice. Hope the trans failure isn't terminal (ie. expensive). :(

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Just found out a few of my good friends were at this event. One was in a yellow C5 Z06, one a gray S550 GT, an E92 M3 and an F80 M3. One of them mentioned seeing the Mustang that hit the wall.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel