The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lapping day at Tremblant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As a member of the Viper club of Quebec we have been organizing lapping days at Tremblant ( Qc ) and Calabogie (Ontario) for many years. Again in 2013 we are going foward with the experience . It is open to everyone, depending on your experience levels you will be placed into one of the three groupes ( Nembies, Advance or Expert). All our Track Day are supervised by qualifyed Instructors and are very safety oriented, so if racing is your goal this is not for you..But if you want to have fun while learning and experiencing 2 of the most Challenging track in Canada, contact me for more details. Since these events are very popular places are limited .

Here are the dates for tremblant: 10th May, 5th of June,
Calabogie: 9th of Aug

Thanks

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
And if you think you've driven on a challenging track, make the hike to Mont Tremblant. Trust me, it is worth it. I go at least once a year. And the town is absolutely beautiful in spring, summer or fall, very European looking and some very good restaurants (i.e. Patrick Bermand's).

Stephan, cette piste est vraiment vaut le détour!

-Pete

You are right Pete, Tremblant is a different experience, the scenery is unbeleivable and it is the only race track I know that you can have a dip into a cristal clear lake in between sessions... :) By the way your French is getting better

P.S: There are many Porsches and BMW at our Track-Days

From videos and photos I've seen that track looks awesome. Now if it was about 3,500 miles closer...

Salut la gang. I am definitively interested in Lapping. Did 2 quick laps at Myrtle Beach Raceway during Mustang Week 2012 and I loved it.

For me Calabogie or Mt-Tremblant is 1/2 way.

Keep me posted on the dates and I'll try to work them in my schedule. For now, I'll write these in my calendar.

Yves
Member Gatineau Mustang Club, Quebec, Canada

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel