The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LARRY SHINODA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is a photo of Larry Shinoda creator of 1969/70 Boss 302 graphics, stripes, spoilers etc. before he passed away in 1997.
The photo was taken by a friend of mine when Mr. Shinoda signed his blue 1970 Grabber Blue Boss 302 diecast.
THANKS TO HIM FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE MUSTANG, AND BOSS 302 PROGRAM, AND HISTORY.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice. Did he sign your 1970 Boss 302 dash?

Sorry to say I did not, had to sell it . I did have two sets of visors that went with the car signed by JONES, FOLLMER, SHELBY. Kept one for myself, and BOSS 302 tag Larry signed before he passed in 1997. Also a brochure signed by BUD MOORE.
Hope to get DAVE to sign my new car if I can find him, contact info.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel