The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

latest build date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now I have an April 4th build date with an ETA of April 16th
Disappointed_anim.gif

It gives you something to celebrate around the tax date. Hey, I'm trying to find something good here.

Maybe they found something on the early builds that they want to change on later builds, so you're getting the latest and greatest. Maybe they're installing the TracKey software at the plant for cars without CA emissions...

Hang in there - it will be here for Spring!!!!

Big Vito said:
It wouldn't be so bad if I wouldn't have believed the earlier build date and sold my car
Hopefully this date holds for you. Has the snow melted yet? We're in pretty good shape here finally. Had the GT500 out since Wednesday.

cloud9 said:
Big Vito said:
It wouldn't be so bad if I wouldn't have believed the earlier build date and sold my car
Hopefully this date holds for you. Has the snow melted yet? We're in pretty good shape here finally. Had the GT500 out since Wednesday.
Enough snow has melted to drive a Boss :D
I emailed the ROM asking about all the delays.

We also have a build date of 4/4 and ETA of 4/16, crossing our fingers and things stay on schedule.

For the record, Orange/Black Recarros/Torsen and Cover/floormats. ;D

dhanulec said:
We also have a build date of 4/4 and ETA of 4/16, crossing our fingers and things stay on schedule.

For the record, Orange/Black Recarros/Torsen and Cover/floormats. ;D
Awesome :) fingers crossed no delays, what is the last 4 or 5 of your VIN?
I'm 9162 :)

Latest build date is April 14th with an ETA April 27th, what are the chances it gets here by then? :)

5 DOT 0 said:
Big Vito said:
Latest build date is April 14th with an ETA April 27th, what are the chances it gets here by then? :)
Slim but I'm still hoping it arrives early!
thanks, me too.

now I have to go back and search for the rail car tracking so I can do it right. Also this weekend I'm going to the dealer doing the CD to get them not to do the front plate, sticker etc :)

This forum is more like a support group for those who have yet to take delivery of their ordered 2012 Mustang Boss 302 than anything. Come, commiserate with others suffering from identical anxiety, while being coached along by those who actually have their cars.

Big Vito said:

My took 2 weeks and 2 days from build date to delivery and I think that’s quicker than average. It arrived 4 days after the ETA date.

Built 3/22/11, Boss #315

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Got this email from my dealer today...things might be moving along faster than I expected...which is fine. We'll see.

"Hi,
The system is showing a material hold on the Boss 302 orders but yours is the next from us to be built. I’ll let you know as soon as we see movement."

TMO Supporting Vendors