The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

launch control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wow i just love the launch control but the guy next to me with the 2004 corvette got a big surprise. had it set at 3000 with the stock tires. i wish it was a z06 just to see if i could stay with one

gammadan said:
wow i just love the launch control but the guy next to me with the 2004 corvette got a big surprise. had it set at 3000 with the stock tires. i wish it was a z06 just to see if i could stay with one
The Boss will run with a C6 or C5 Z06 but not a C6 Z06. More weight, less hp and more drag in the Boss.

i know a new z06 is faster but hey its nice to be able to stay with any of them. of course they are lighter, less money in their pockets. lol

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel