The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LCA's and M/T 19" Drag Radials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I installed Steeda lower control arms today. It was one of the easiest installs I've ever done. At the same time, I installed M/T 19" drag radials. The car does hook better now. Prior to the upgrades, the tires would spin when I shifted to 2nd and the rearend walked to the side. It just goes straight now. I look forward to taking it to the drag strip to see if the 60 ft and e.t. improves. I had hoped the taller tire would fill the gap in the fender well. It doesn't. I tried to post a pic but can't figure out how to do it.

TMO Supporting Vendors