The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Leads on a 2020 GT350 Allocation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@Boss2458, any updates? I have a heritage edition on order from the same dealership, but haven't seen one in person yet. Wouldn't mind taking a look at one while I wait for mine. Just seeing if yours is at the dealership or being shipped off to where you are at.

Mine arrived mid last week and was thrown on a carrier yesterday

544769B6-CAD5-4D4D-B643-CA11B06AFAEC.jpeg
05B35443-55E3-4F02-9353-1EE7C05688CF.jpeg
97627103-DE3B-4D91-A2F2-1CBBBEEDEB6F.jpeg

The Wimbledon White is a fantastic color. Looking forward to getting it side by side with the 50th LE car as well...

40D2B488-F9E4-4024-8A5F-D308887B8FBC.jpeg

Awesome! They had asked me if I wanted to do the camber plate install myself but I have a Miata build on the lift at the moment and figured the transaction with Woodhouse had gone beautifully thus far - why not let them do it 👍🏻.

There was a small piece of dirt in the black paint of one of the black wheels and the guys went out fo their way to order a new wheel at no expense.

Will be making these guys my go-to in the future

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great shot of killer GT 350 and one happy camper. Thanks to you and others this year Ford gave Woodhouse Ford of Omaha 4 extra allocations after the Plant Start Up , which was very unexpected. I know one is sold and not sure about the other 3 since I am retired now, but I can get you to the right person there and make sure the Mgr ( friend for 20 years ) knows you are on TMO. No jacked up pricing at all and they have been dealing if I call and tell them you are a TMO member.

You can PM me here or call my cell --- but make sure you text me if I don't answer and tell me who you are.

402-677-5864

TMO Supporting Vendors