The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Leads on a 2020 GT350 Allocation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys looking for leads on a 2020 GT350 allocation. I’ve been waiting to see what the GT500 would bring and decided I would like to add a 350 alongside my Boss and FR500S.

Looking for a non-R car at MSRP.

I’m located in Connecticut but am willing to go nationwide.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any leads.

Thanks!

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a non R shouldn’t be a problem. The big changes were 2019 for the non R so don’t pass one of those up. Good luck in your search.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We should be in good shape for 2020 as we did a nice increase in Mustang and Shelby sales,and many were TMO members, so thanks. Sorry was out of town for a few days , so bit slow on the responses --- sorry!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Big plus is we have 5 enclosed trailers and can deliver for a reasonable price , plus there is a special Fly/Drive program also ( I help TMO members with both of those items). There are some performance and other options we can do also , if needed , for those wanting to track the beasts?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I am just on Salary, no commission, but I am going right to Management and tell them I need sponsorship for Racing. Not so much for my car, but it looks like I will be needing beer money for quite a few TMO folks, ha,ha!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cool that you got your Window Sticker and things are really cranked up at the Plant. I am no longer at Woodhouse , officially , but will still help friends on TMO get to the right person. Heh, will still you are a super good friend and we have been racing together for ages ------ heh, how do you define an age, ha. Found out our large GT 350 sales may have popped loose a 2-4 more GT 350s and if I find out more I will post. Any Track Rat can always contact me on here anyway. Sure I am not working there anymore, but if I help someone on the Forum, I won't feel bad if they pick up the entire bar tab after a day running on a road course ,ha.

Boss 2458 , make sure you post pics when your GT350 gets there and congrats!!

Well after six months my GT350 has finally moved to production and the window sticker is available. I was getting nervous for a while that the COVID shutdown might not make my GT350HE come to fruition but here we are...

View attachment 16857
@Boss2458, any updates? I have a heritage edition on order from the same dealership, but haven't seen one in person yet. Wouldn't mind taking a look at one while I wait for mine. Just seeing if yours is at the dealership or being shipped off to where you are at.

TMO Supporting Vendors