The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Left the Boss behind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Yeah, the real one. Well, the one labeled a Boss. We left from Florida on Monday and are now spending the weekend with my sister and her family in Phoenix. Gotta love cross country trips on I-10 in a Passat complete with dog and newborn. We'll be in California on Monday. The Boss will join us about a week later. I am not looking forward to the hills as I bottomed out a v6 Mustang when I was looking for a house back in January. Good thing I don't have an LS.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Zquez said:
You fly P-3s right? What are you doing in Cali? I thought they were only in Jacksonville and and Whidbey Island.

And Barber's Point in Hawaii. I'm heading out to Monterey for NPS and my masters. It's time for a shore tour.

I didn't get to see my Boss come off the truck when I bought it but I will when it arrives in California. Going to be exciting!

When I first read the subject line I thouhght: oh no he's not bringing the Boss to Laguna Seca! :eek: Glad to see it's just delayed a week. ;) Have a safe trip.

drano38

Wayne
Sometimes we have to put the fun of flying on the bench for a while and go fly a desk and do the 4-letter S word.
Good news is no deployments, and the military thinks that edumacation is important, so a good career move.
I only had 7 weeks at the Montgomery AL prison--wasn't selected for the long courses, and didn't bother me either--I went back to flying jets.
Be safe, and enjoy shore life.

ufnavy06 said:
And Barber's Point in Hawaii. I'm heading out to Monterey for NPS and my masters. It's time for a shore tour.

I didn't get to see my Boss come off the truck when I bought it but I will when it arrives in California. Going to be exciting!

congrats on grad school...gotta take it when you can. i am looking at a program that might get me out to NPS...but competition is stiff. its over a year out, but if i get it, ill be hitting you up for housing recommendations.

Best of luck!

TMO Supporting Vendors