The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Leguna Seca splitter hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone know where I can order hardware for the leguna seca splitter. I bought my car used with 1200 miles and it came with the splitter in a box and the brake duct kit in the other. The only thing in the splitter box is the splitter itself no hardware. It was not in the other box. Dealer can not locate the hardware either.

I need:
2 splitter support rods
18 M8 X25mm bolts
4 M8 X45mm bolts
22 j-nut

Thanks in advance!

Black_LS said:
Does anyone know where I can order hardware for the leguna seca splitter. I bought my car used with 1200 miles and it came with the splitter in a box and the brake duct kit in the other. The only thing in the splitter box is the splitter itself no hardware. It was not in the other box. Dealer can not locate the hardware either.

I need:
2 splitter support rods
18 M8 X25mm bolts
4 M8 X45mm bolts
22 j-nut

Give the guys at Ford Performance a call and they should be able to help you out.

Their phone number is 1-800-367-3788.

Good luck.

Harry

:)

Thanks in advance!

TMO Supporting Vendors