The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Let's see those Build Updates people! We will all have some free time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
With COVID-19 shutting down all the major events and gatherings around the world, along with all of the self quarantines taking place, what better time to log in here and update your Vehicle Profile and your Build Thread for your vehicle? No race events to watch this weekend, no sporting events, very few local events taking place to attend. Not much else to do but work on the car and share all your updates here on the site! Let's make the best use of this time and post some quality content here on TMO :)

Let's see those build thread updates! And if you STILL haven't created a vehicle profile for your Mustang, please do so here:

Include all of your mods, photos, etc.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
I am on my way back to Canada after a three month romp around the southern US. If they let me over the boarder is yet to be determined!!.... Assuming I make it home , I will start on a few mods to the Boss since I will probably have to self quarantine for 14 days. Rims, new rubber, spacers, camber plates, oil change, brake fluid and pads to start off.

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I am on my way back to Canada after a three month romp around the southern US. If they let me over the boarder is yet to be determined!!.... Assuming I make it home , I will start on a few mods to the Boss since I will probably have to self quarantine for 14 days. Rims, new rubber, spacers, camber plates, oil change, brake fluid and pads to start off.
Safe travels, and good luck with the crossing. These are strange times. 👍

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel