The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Let's see your collections

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I know there's about 4 detailers on this forum including me and Justin lol, but let's see those collections! Mine is growing steadily. Clean towels are in storage drawers, those are dirty ones.

njvKib9.jpg
j0u6XDx.jpg

Lookin good, definitely needs a little organization lol. Get somewhere to put your clean towels too haha, they're just strewn about willie nillie. ;D

ForceofWill said:
Lookin good, definitely needs a little organization lol. Get somewhere to put your clean towels too haha, they're just strewn about willie nillie. ;D

Me and my girlfriend where just talking about that this morning lol. I need to clean out a set of containers for them.

ForceofWill said:
Dear god say it isn't so. I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. :'(

But it's the LASERwash 4000! That's like...twice as good as 2000. I can't imagine anything more futuristic and safe for my car.

I admit I knew this would hurt some of you. I'm sorry. I'll stay out of your threads. :p

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have weeded down most of my collection to just the good stuff. so its no where near what it once was lol. doing a move here soon and the navy wont move car detailing stuff like that so have to get it down to the good stuff. you got quite the pile of stuff though killer.

Justin said:
I have weeded down most of my collection to just the good stuff. so its no where near what it once was lol. doing a move here soon and the navy wont move car detailing stuff like that so have to get it down to the good stuff. you got quite the pile of stuff though killer.

Thanks. I have an obsession with trying different detailing stuff.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel