The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Let's start a Boss wave!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

After having my boss for almost 6 months I finally saw another one here in Atlanta.

Beside myself with excitement t, I gave a pretty mean double wave with no response.

My other ride is a wrangler and we all wave wave to each other, I say we start the same kind of tradition for owners of our phenomenal vehicle.

Perhaps the owner did not see you. I know this has happened to me a few times.. Lately I've been getting Revs. from Boss and Shelby owners. That is a much better attention getter, and one that I happily and quickly respond too 8)

I also have a Wrangler. I give and receive waves all the time. If I'm ever out in the Boss and see another Boss, you better believe I'm going to acknowledge that presence in some way. So far I haven't seen another Boss in the wild while driving my own.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
My version of a wave is to rev at the other mustang/boss that's what I've done since I've owned mustangs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin said:
My version of a wave is to rev at the other mustang/boss that's what I've done since I've owned mustangs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha. Gotcha well I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

reakhavok said:
Perhaps the owner did not see you. I know this has happened to me a few times.. Lately I've been getting Revs. from Boss and Shelby owners. That is a much better attention getter, and one that I happily and quickly respond too 8)

Don't try it when you see a Boss & your driving an auto !!

I make it an effort to wave at all passing Mustangs also. The "regular" mustang drivers seemed a little humbled when I acknowledge them with a wave from my Boss. I haven't encountered another Boss to give a wave to yet.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
302BOB said:
I make it an effort to wave at all passing Mustangs also. The "regular" mustang drivers seemed a little humbled when I acknowledge them with a wave from my Boss. I haven't encountered another Boss to give a wave to yet.

Same here Bob, it's a fellow Mustang respect thing. Many do it to me before I even see their cars.

Like Boss0960 stated. My wife and I have a pair of Wranglers and the Boss, we are always waving. I seen one other Boss, every once in a while. I do see the same GT500 everyday heading the oppsite direction to work and he gives me a wave.

TMO Supporting Vendors