The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lightning Blue GT sale priced at barely over 34K

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Posted this again since initially it was sold but we had a little issue getting the buyer financed . Therefore a Performance Package , with ( key ) Recaro seats can be bought for this great price. Heck with the requirements next year for the Perf. Upgrades pricing is likely to be in the mid 40s at best , so if someone is looking for a killer track Stang , call my cell and can help get it delivered to you for a super reasonable shipping fee - or fly in an pick it up and we can do some other special things to make life easy. Can do the Engine Upgrade to get you over 470 hp, and that is still under warranty.

Bill Pemberton
Performance Sales Mgr
Woodhouse
402-677-5864

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We had two others and they sold quickly , but this one was tied up in what looked like a solid deal , but there were some last minute financing issues that came up. Sounds mysterious, but actually a legitimate reason , and we actually worked longer to see if things could be resolved. Just a tough break for all, but she is back out there and this is a car ordered just for a Track Rat -- no frigging add ons, just purposeful performance stuff ( damn good seats and Performance Pack ).

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Actually not worried about selling , just feel foolish, as I had a couple of guys call me and I told them it was sold. I have had a number of guys call from TMO of late, so since I did a lousy job by not taking their names down, am putting this out there in case one of the callers was from this stellar Forum!? First one we sold went to a TMO reader clear out in Massachusetts.

A fellow New Englander. I hope he gets some decent drive time in before the snow starts falling.

Bill...Matt wanted me to thank you again for everything you did at your end !!
He's driving the ruby red machine every nice day and still grinning ear to ear. Summer only tires are getting pretty greasy in the cold and its
just about that time to put her up for the winter. Had to rearrange the garage just a bit to make room - It won't see any snow.
Winter mods are in the planning stages - Track events are the goal for summer 2018.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Silly, Connecticut Yankee, I am only 30 miles away from where Costco is setting up a huge Chicken Plant -- I have requested a reserved parking spot just for you!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel