The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lime Rock Conti GS race pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Some GT350 R-C pics from yesterday's race. Good shot of what appears to be the new clutch assembly. That is OEM if I ever saw OEM.
600_zpsyxbma41d.jpg
652_zpswqqdjfu3.jpg
654_zpso2v7ea7f.jpg
657_zpsmoqtwbvv.jpg
658_zpsz7t9qp9g.jpg
661_zps6wiojyog.jpg
675_zpsp2gj14si.jpg
680_zps6z2yn9im.jpg
681_zpsi7fchqtq.jpg
Tow hook is easy in the front.
684_zpsdslai0vi.jpg
687_zpsqu3jrpco.jpg
688_zpsc4e8eoec.jpg
The winner with rear bumper on.
691_zpspip8qsb9.jpg
Serial # of my future vintage racer.
693_zpsxrbztqgw.jpg
702_zpsjozjsud5.jpg
704_zpsonolnwyz.jpg
724_zpsxyxwgflv.jpg
Half a lap after Billy got the lead, also the lap when the rear bumper departed.
728_zpsuerrqyim.jpg
746_zps2guvsooz.jpg
Setting up for West Bend
747_zpsw8wt01f3.jpg
Note fuel cell enclosure diffuser. Multimatic sneaky.
764_zpsfxapeunp.jpg
430_zpsstkibamg.jpg

Great shots Steve. Thanks for those close ups too!

The interior looks so well done... looks better than most OEM interiors, including my '13!

Any idea what those diaphragm/actuator looking things are on the intake manifold, in the last picture?
Also, extra springs on the pressure plate assembly. We haven't had good luck with springs in the clutch assembly! lol

Thanks for posting the photos Steve. Any shots of the motors?

Great results but I won't post in case someone is waiting to watch it on TV.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
F.D. Sako said:
Great shots Steve. Thanks for those close ups too!

The interior looks so well done... looks better than most OEM interiors, including my '13!

Any idea what those diaphragm/actuator looking things are on the intake manifold, in the last picture?
Also, extra springs on the pressure plate assembly. We haven't had good luck with springs in the clutch assembly! lol
Sarkis
Those are the charge motion plate actuators. Just my opinion but I would bet that if it weren't for the rules the teams would not run that system. I would also wager that a CJ manifold and TB will make more power on 5.2.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel