The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Limerock Park - Friday, May 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Headed to LRP on Friday, May 9th with my GT TP (should have the new suspension installed by then too!!). I know of one other Boss LS going, anyone else?

Group is Loose Nut Motorsports. PM me if anyone is thinking of registering, as they're giving credit for referrals this season. Looks like they are offering a good amount of track time for a very reasonable price. Hopefully it will be well organized and will attract good drivers.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
DMichaels said:
Headed to LRP on Friday, May 9th with my GT TP (should have the new suspension installed by then too!!). I know of one other Boss LS going, anyone else?

Group is Loose Nut Motorsports. PM me if anyone is thinking of registering, as they're giving credit for referrals this season. Looks like they are offering a good amount of track time for a very reasonable price. Hopefully it will be well organized and will attract good drivers.

I may do this one Derek, TBD....

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Let me know Pete - be great to get out with you at the track again!

I'm in their Intermediate 2 group as I don't know what crowd will show up for the advanced group...

New shocks showed up today, springs & adjustable panhard bar are in the garage, just waiting on my jounce bumpers and GT500 strut mounts to support install maybe later this week to be in great shape to hit LRP... can't wait

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
steveespo said:
I am in for this one Derek, Pete.
Steve

Nice! When you register, mention me as they are doing the referral credits that are becoming common with the various clubs.

Which group are you registering with? I think I did intermediate 2? Whatever the middle group was.

have you had the car out yet this season?

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Turned out to be a great day - was fun to have the 4 Mustangs (Steve Espo, John M in his LS, Tod in a GT Track Pack, and myself) all in the same run group. Amazed the weather held off after all the predictions of crappy weather...

Nice driving guys. Also, great experience with Loose Nut Motorsports - it was their first hosted event and it ran very well. All sessions were exactly on time, passing was good, classroom sessions were good, and absolutely could not beat the track time vs $!! I'll do another event with them for sure.

Felt great to hit a personal best for me yesterday too!

TMO Supporting Vendors