The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Limited Edition Prints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If these aren't either printed on sheet-gold OR have a large chunk of charity donation built into the price it's ridiculously expensive to me...

Is it just me or are these a bit insanely priced?

TheMarco said:
If these aren't either printed on sheet-gold OR have a large chunk of charity donation built into the price it's ridiculously expensive to me...

Is it just me or are these a bit insanely priced?

No kidding! $400!

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
its printed on rare earth elements and the ink is made from the blood of the innocent lol. I still want this want though...
http://fordimages.com/perl/noOptions.pl?skuProductID=350

If you can spare the change you will not regret. I was a little leery at first but figure hell if I can afford the car what hells a few more $$$. You will not be disappointed.

I would love to have one, but I fear that most of us won't have our cars by then, So how are we going to provide them the Build # for the plaques? By the time we have the cars in hand the 30% will be gone unless they extend it.

Or do most know the "Build Number"?

rpm3dinc said:
I would love to have one, but I fear that most of us won't have our cars by then, So how are we going to provide them the Build # for the plaques? By the time we have the cars in hand the 30% will be gone unless they extend it.

Or do most know the "Build Number"?

Your build number is on your your DORA. If you don't have this you don't have a car reserved.

Just kidding. :)

You can still order and then send the info to them once you know it. I emailed Kevin at Ford Images and this is what he told me. Pay Now, get later sort of thing. I had the same question as you initially. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors