The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lincoln National Tour Solo Event Results ---- still called by the Autocross Aficionados as the " Spring Nationals !"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Since I was able to pass out 5-6 more cards with " Trackmustangsonline.com " website listed, I am hoping we see some more new members from those folks I met at this premier event. It was a tough event for many TMO members as the second day's course was 180 degrees, followed by 180degrees, followed by 180 degrees , and so much twisting that it was named "Unofficially" the " Intestine." I, of course , among those not overly fond of the course had to interject that it was indeed a course that needed intestinal fortitude as one had to navigate the clustered wad of stomach churning turns before shooting out the rectum at the finish! Nuff , said , but we did have one hero, and that was new member Emery Seaton ( young Iowa lad ), who vaulted from 4th spot in the intense CAM T Class, calming the intestinal track ( yep, I just said that ) and refluxing up to the second place trophy position. He was super frustrated after Day One, a naive young driver unaware of the National Champions in his Class and I did not see him again to compliment him on beating Mark Madarash ( Multiple Time National Champion ) who Emery relegated to the third spot. Emery will be in this sport long enough to realize his 2nd Place posting at the " Spring Nationals " will put him on the list of those to be watched! The saddest story, in my mind was good friend and super talented driver, Brian Meyer , who had a solid 2nd Place on day one in FS, fell one spot out of the trophies ( by. 032 of a second ) on Monday. I ran in my son's EVO 9, which he had entered us in a much faster Class since there were going to be few entrants in his normal ASP Class. Super proud Papa , as he roared to a second place finish behind National Champ Craig Wilcox in his turbo'd , sequential gearbox Civic monster. I took 5th in Class , with the distinction of beating the other two " Master's Class " drivers in SM. There were plenty of drivers there in Mustangs and it is great to run into fellow TMO members at so many events. I may miss some folks who are on TMO, but I do have the positions other members I saw there listed below:

FS
John Larandeau 12th
CAMC
Dave Whitworth 9th

Hope to see plenty of you at the SCCA Solo Nationals this September in Lincoln, Ne.

PS - Special thanks from me and tons of the Drivers to Dave Whitworth ( DaveW ) , owner of Solo Performance Specialties ( solo performance.com ) who was there with his " Racing Store " full of goodies , along with selling and changing tires for a multitude of competitors. I am always amazed at how hard he works , then jumps into his car to run, and sometimes he never has a chance to walk the courses but once ( sometimes not at all ).

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel