The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

List of Parts - Pics Added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PICS BELOW contact for the parts Vic - vicklassen (@) att.net (except the caps) However feel free to contact me if needed.

Steeda Camber Plates, used about 5 months 200 shipped in the US
Steeda Shifter used about 5 months 175 shipped (with extra bushing)

Not my stuff but I know it is all in like new condition and I will stand behind that.

I have a set of 2 new SVT center caps $40 shipped for those Shelby owners.
CIMG2626.png

Scott, Will they sell the Steeda shifter separately. I already have the Steeda shifter base bushing(s). If so, please send me a PM with the price shipped to zip code 33029? Thanks, Steve

SoFlaBoss said:
Scott, Will they sell the Steeda shifter separately. I already have the Steeda shifter base bushing(s). If so, please send me a PM with the price shipped to zip code 33029? Thanks, Steve
Steve
Try this email and ask Vic.
vicklassen (@) att.net
he should respond within a day or two.

HackBoss302 said:
Received the Hawk Pads today as described and shipping only took a couple days. Thanks Scott & Vic

Thank you for the kind words but I have nothing to do with this. I am only posting this to help out my friend here in town.

HackBoss302 said:
Received the Hawk Pads today as described and shipping only took a couple days. Thanks Scott & Vic

Thank you for the kind words but I have nothing to do with this. I am only posting this to help out my friend here in town.
[/quote]

Scott that is exactly why I am thanking you. Its really hard to fine honest people these days and with your help that was accomplished.

V/R Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors