The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Livernois Motorsports MyCal Split Personality Tuner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This looks interesting. I wonder if this would work with TracKey too?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gSDnOIiZCrU[/youtube]

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I didn't watch the video but I'd be extremely cautious of anything Livernois puts out from a tuning perspective.

They grenaded a good buddy's Coyote when 5.0 tuning was just getting started and despite saying "they'd take care of him if anything went wrong" they totally washed their hands of the deal and he was left high and dry with a blown engine in a brand new car. Granted, these are the risks you take when tuning, but the whole response from Livernois was really disappointing and they won't be getting any of my money for the duration of my natural life.

Yup stay away. Guy living next door drop off his R/T CHallenger to get a e-fource supercharger isntalled, got it back last friday. They told him they did not like the system, becasue they could only tune 80 horsepower out of it? It is good for I believe 150 horses on those cars. Best part is he droped the car off in May. I told him so, but what do I know I own a mustang

RoushF150 said:
Wow, not the same Livernois I know. My experiences with them have been as good as it gets. I have 120,000ks on my Livernois tuned SHO Ecoboost with no issues and 12 second performance.

RoushF150, would your SHO be either the silver or green one?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
that would be cool if it worked with the trackey. I would want to use AED tunes on it vs the livernois. I have had great experience buying from them. I had their stroker kit in my 96 cobra and a set of ported 3v heads on my 06.

Cant speak for there work on installing stuff.

TMO Supporting Vendors