The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lobbying for 1,000 Post Whore Extraordinaire , Tymeslayer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Don't put *me* in the middle of your bromance there! ;)

I've had a LOT of nicknames over the years. Some of them even return. But Tiny G would be a new one. :confused::p

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
There is enough Boss Love to go around ........just a little Bossmance , Bro. We are in the Midwest , nothing to be concerned about like out in your State, hehe.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
1/2 Right ............I am in Nebraska , #1 Beef State in the Nation, Tyme though is out there where all the sheep are. But , remember , this is his day, so we will only say nice things about him.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
BP: 3 more post nets you 80% of your G-Mark. Figured I'd give you a reason for at least 1 more post!

But your right, Tyme is a great guy and friend. Nicely modded BA Boss 302 too!
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors