The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lobbying for 1,000 Post Whore Extraordinaire , Tymeslayer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh, What the heck..I might just spring for one of those Celeste "Pizza for one" wanna bees...a lot smaller than they used to be or is it just my imagination? Like Grant 302....getting a little lazy to go out and get a real one or make my own..Heaven forbid!...All tho I'm way overdo for making my World Famous (in my mind of course) homemade eggplant parm.....but that's another story.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, I have a way to go to catch you , but since I am ahead of you in likes, I gave you another. So now you have to post semi intelligent items to get your butt over 200. Oh the life challenges on TMO!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Ah, now we understand why you never go by Robert, after all those keggers, you knew you could almost always spell your name forward and backwards if you stuck with Bob.

Bob's a lot easier to remember than Bill, especially after a keg or two. ...........BTW I never go by Robert because it's too formal for my taste...Do you prefer William? u don't have to answer that............besides, I'm just a free spirit that enjoys driving a Mustang( in my case a 12 Boss 302) like everyone here...........my soul handle is "Giddy up".....everyone should know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Bob, I likes you so much you can call me Willy Da P, Willy, Bill , Billy, William , Will , or Mr. Pemberton!

....and you have a nice day Mr. Free Spirit !

TMO Supporting Vendors