The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lobbying for 1,000 Post Whore Extraordinaire , Tymeslayer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, bet you all noticed under members , it lists all the folks that contribute heavily to this super solid Forum and all joking aside, since Tymeslayer has reached the magic number of 1000 posts, I feel we should get VoodooBoss to add the Brighton , Colorado Wacko to this illustrious group! Frankly, though a PostWhore, he offers a lot of positive comments for new and old folks coming to the TMO Forum, and he along with those folks on the Member List are what make this an enjoyable place to hang out with fellow Ford fanatics. With all the valuable comments he also decides to intersperse in there with the ridiculous , I say we should all move to have TS added so let your voices be heard for the Fast AARP member!!!

PS - 1000 posts should be the benchmark for others to be listed too , unless VoodooBoss doesn't like that person, as we know he is terribly Dictatorial ,ha!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Naw , took a deposit on an incoming Viper this am, read my nice note from the guys at Apex, ordered a set of M&M Camber Plates for my GT 350 ( which is entering the third tri-mester ), and then posted about the old bastige Tyme -- always wondered if his wife's name was Rosemary?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh , you are so cynical Grunt, why would I want to reach that plateau when I recently became a Grandpa , and I do not think there is a greater pinnacle of success to achieve than that?!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Actually kind of proud of the old fart, and giving him the recognition he deserves. He does contribute plenty and the Postwhore nomenclature is just part of the fun image TMO has. Life is way too negative anymore, and this Forum is one of the best I am on, and so seriously ( really, 5 Liter Robert) , telling the Slayer he done good!

" 5 Liter Robert" has me feeling like being in a starched suit unable to walk..302BOB is me driving my BOSS!...which I did yesterday before the rains came today. Carry on fellows....no harm no foul..........................

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My apologies Bob, I just figured when you blow the doors off those guys in Squashed Veedubs ( Poor shuzzz ) , who can't understand how a Blue Oval Beast careened around them , you can just politely say, " Gentlemen, you may tell your friends at the Club that you were annihilated by the infamous 5 Liter Robert!" If you tell them 302 Bob ,they will be clueless and be looking for the other 301 Bobs around the track.

I shall, from now on , though , only address you by your proper name , as my prior thread was only in jest. Question, though, if I wander out to Watkins Glen, in the future, and run with you guys , what if I consume too many bottles of a cereal malt beverages, will I get you upset if I accidentally call you Bobby 5.0!?

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
You ever have one of those mornings where you just don't know if you should be flattered or embarrassed? Welcome to my world.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This time you should be flattered, you have way more embarrassing times and it will be hard to ever catch up with all those times , anyway.

Way to go Mr. AARP ( Association of Aged Racing People )

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Almost as much as you Tiny G ! But that could be all predicated on the fact that my first Boss was a twin to yours , so Orange you glad I likes you too?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel