The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Located 2012 Boss #2133...CO/black. New and unregistered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I found this guy in a local Ford dealership, still new and unregistered. The story I got from the dealership is that when this beauty arrived, the dealership was building a brand new dealership down the road from it's then current location. During construction, this car sat in the dealer principal's personal garage. When it finally came out of hiding, it was no longer the hot new ticket in town. It is now sitting in the showroom, for sale at a discount from MSRP (but not used car price).

I have a new respect for Competition Orange. This car is gorgeous. I think I like it more than my own '13 SBY and that's saying a lot.

4CB1C2AA-E437-430E-9A05-4674B0DA0508.png

It is in Harrow, Ontario. It's a small town on the north shore of Lake Erie.

If I could, I'd buy it too. ;D

302BOB said:
That's quite a find for someone looking for a NEW Boss at this stage of the game. I'm sure the Canadian price is still in the $40's tho..............

They are asking $46K. I didn't press them about it but I'm sure there's room to negotiate.

In the back of my mind, I wasn't sure I wanted to post this yet since there's still time for me to buy some lottery tickets this week. If I win, it could still be mine. ;)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I usually see 2 or 3 '12s listed as new on Autotrader...for quite a while. Orange, white, and a black LS last I looked. With the '15s out, I'm surprised they aren't gone yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel