The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Look forward to seeing some of you at the SCCA Solo Nationals in Lincoln, Nebraska!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
On my way over to the Nationals site later this morning as my son and I run Thursday and Friday. Hope to see some of you there and I know I will see DaveW ( soloperformance.com ) as he will likely be mounting a new set of Hoosier A7s for my son on his 2006 Silver EVO 9. I will be Ye Ole Tyrewarmer for the number 94/194 ASP Mitsubishi so say hi if you see me ( I will be the old bald guy with a gray goatee ). Looking forward to seeing friends and hoping for good results for Al Hermans, Dave Whitworth, Emery and Brent Seaton, John LaRandeau, and Brian Meyer. I know I have missed some other TMO Tracksters, but one does not always know folks actual names on here, we just know their car or their avatar. Good luck to all and I will see many of you soon!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Good luck all who are there. Planning to return next year after a proper run at the pro solo season again. I wonder how the 500 would fare in CAMC?

Decent amount of TMO members got trophies. I got 6th in CAMC, Seaton's ran away with CAM-T, I think Brian Meyer got 2nd in FS. Bills son Ryan got 2nd in ASP and I am probably missing more.

My wife almost cracked the top 20 (ended up 21st) in CP after moving there when CPL fell apart. Notable for the fact that she finished 6 runs in only her 2nd event in 2022 and literally just finishing her breast cancer radiation treatments right before we left for Lincoln on 8/31 and only 11 weeks post surgery.

DaveW

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Will post pics of some of the TMO folks and other running Mustangs, because the Herd took over CAMC , won F Street, CAMT and seemed to trample a lot of Bow Ties into the concrete.
SPS ( soloperformance.com) is not only a Sponsor of the SCCA Solo Nationals, Dave and his wife Liz work the Mobile Store while at this event and others. What is hard to imagine is how DaveW, having changed a zillion tires or Liz , who is constantly busy selling Racer safely equipment, car and race accessories, decals, etc. can go jump in a car and race , then hurry back to help other racers. DaveW was in third on the first day , and since he seldom has time to walk the courses like most of us, his trophy is well deserved --- big DaveW can hustle. Seeing Liz at the Event was so cool as it let so many of the Whitworth's friends and competitors see she was doing well after her radiation. Seeing her smile and having her by his side, Dave started the Nationals already feeling like a big winner!

Brian Meyer was 5th in F Street, dropping back a few spots from 3rd spot on Day One. A trophy in F street is fantastic as this is one huge Class!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel