The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Look what came in the mail today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got my Boss Owners kit today, and I must say Ford marketing put a lot of thought into this. I am very impressed.
It's not so much what is in the kit itself, but it symbolizes Ford's passion for the project, and what it meant to them.
After watching the DVD, it is clear that the Boss project, driven by a dedicated team of people who's time, energy and efforts has resulted in creating a special vehicle that not only succeeds in paying tribute to a racing icon, but now allows the current future owners to create their own history.
IMG_0574_zpsc5d3fda5.jpg
IMG_0577_zps1ebf0e6e.jpg

Cool, Ford has done a great job with this project. Have you been to BTA yet?

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Yes mine does say revised for 2013, and it is an awesome owners package. My wife bought a BMW 128 the first year they made the one series and she received a special owners package about year one of the one series, but nothing like what ford has done.

Does the shipment of the Owner's Package have anything to do with the completion of the Maritz survey. The guy at the Ford Performance 1-800 number told me that they get the information from their marketing company. I wonder if the survey company and the marketing company that gives FP its info is one and the same.

Boss0960 said:
Does the shipment of the Owner's Package have anything to do with the completion of the Maritz survey. The guy at the Ford Performance 1-800 number told me that they get the information from their marketing company. I wonder if the survey company and the marketing company that gives FP its info is one and the same.

No sir, I got my owner's package before I even looked at the survey. The dealer has to make sure to give Ford Racing the info.

Sammykjr1 said:
No sir, I got my owner's package before I even looked at the survey. The dealer has to make sure to give Ford Racing the info.

Thanks. I am approaching the five month mark.

Sammykjr1 said:

I thought the dealer didn't have to notify anyone, it was done automatically with the sales paperwork?

TMO Supporting Vendors