The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for a Procharger dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I am interested in picking up the new i-1 in black for my 2012 boss. having a hard time finding a place that is selling the i-1 kits. found some on ebay and cjpony parts but no where I can get the black version. if you have any leads to give me please let me know and of coarse the cheaper the better but I dont want to buy from a shady place I will pay extra for good customer service.

Justin

Justin said:
I am interested in picking up the new i-1 in black for my 2012 boss. having a hard time finding a place that is selling the i-1 kits. found some on ebay and cjpony parts but no where I can get the black version. if you have any leads to give me please let me know and of coarse the cheaper the better but I dont want to buy from a shady place I will pay extra for good customer service.

Justin

I may be interested in this setup as well depending on real-world testing. Would love to see what you can do with it!

PM John@LethalPerformance over on the SVT forums. He has done quotes for people already.

Justin said:

Justin

I know 2 guys in the DFW area that are Procharger dealers. Both own their own shops and have great reputations. I've done business with one of them; the other guy services one of my best friend's CTS V for about 3 years now.

I just sent an email to my buddy who owns his own shop and specializes in Mustangs.

Justin

Thank you for the replies. Since I have been out polling for prices I have been given the no go from the wife until I pay some other bills off....so for now its on hold

The NoGoPayBills-1 is a nasty virus going around strangely affecting only the wives of BOSS owners. My wife got it to ::)

I have my Harley for sale.

I figured the 11-13K would get a real nice SC installed, with a few other extras.

My wife found a new cosmetic dentist and you can figure the rest out.

I keep telling myself "I love N/A, I don't need a Blower", etc….

It's not working real well; I keep reading all the old issues of 5.0 mag and Fast Fords looking for articles on S/C's .

While we are talking and lamenting about this topic.

Looks like everyone has an opinion about which type of SC is best.

I really like both styles Whipple/Roots/ and the Procharger. Is it better to keep the Boss intake manifold and go with Procharger style? I know the Procharger adds more power 3-5K as opposed to instant boost with PD; maybe that's not bad, since it's difficult for the Boss to get traction off the line anyway???

Justin

Boss949 said:
I have my Harley for sale.

I figured the 11-13K would get a real nice SC installed, with a few other extras.

My wife found a new cosmetic dentist and you can figure the rest out.

I keep telling myself "I love N/A, I don't need a Blower", etc….

It's not working real well; I keep reading all the old issues of 5.0 mag and Fast Fords looking for articles on S/C's .

While we are talking and lamenting about this topic.

Looks like everyone has an opinion about which type of SC is best.

I really like both styles Whipple/Roots/ and the Procharger. Is it better to keep the Boss intake manifold and go with Procharger style? I know the Procharger adds more power 3-5K as opposed to instant boost with PD; maybe that's not bad, since it's difficult for the Boss to get traction off the line anyway???
this new I-1 gives you the best of both due to the cvt transmission. Watch the video on stang tv or right on prochargers site.

TMO Supporting Vendors