The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for a Volunteer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm sorry I haven't posted up. I received mine a few weeks back and have used it twice already. The car bra is designed to fit both the LS and the regular boss apparently (the directions are written for both). My only issue with the bra is that the instructions are horrendous... I mean terrible. The pictures are grainy and the instructions are as clear as mud. It took me about an hour but I figured out how to hook it up. There are hooks along the bottom of the bra that are specifically designed for the LS and have no where to hook on for the regular boss (at least as far as i can tell). I ended up hooking them into the lower grill section just to keep them from dragging on the ground. The slats that are supposed to slide in next to the headlight assembly do not stay in place also...other than that it does a good job of keeping crap off the front I my car...and once I finally figured out how to hook it up, it only takes about 10 minutes to put it on. I only use it for long highway trips.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel