The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for a YB Boss in the Midwest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am in search now for a Yellow Blaze Boss in the midwest. I'm located in Omaha and willing to drive if I find the right deal.

Prefer with the Recaro's and asking no more than MSRP. If you know of any dealerships that may be able to help, that would be appreciated.

My dealership still have my order (Kona Blue) and will maintain my order unless I find what I originally wanted.

Thanks for your help.

did you see the post about a YB boss in SC? I know it's a trek from the midwest, but IMO when it comes to the color you really want, a little travel is worth it. Something to maybe look into at least :)

Nccstud said:
did you see the post about a YB boss in SC? I know it's a trek from the midwest, but IMO when it comes to the color you really want, a little travel is worth it. Something to maybe look into at least :)

I did see the post, thanks. I've got my dealer and another midwest dealer looking around with a few leads.....hopefully they can get one.

I should know more by the end of the week.

GA
There is a YB with Recaro/Torsen at Sandy Springs Ford in Atlanta, GA, but I hear that they still have ADM fever.

My dealer has a White one that someone ordered, but the buyer is waffling about it now because one of his employees had a tree fall on his cars that he only had liability on, so the buyer feels guilty about buying another collector car and thinks he should buy the employee a car. It must be nice to be rich! I wanna go work for this guy. ;)

BlazinBoss302 said:
Considering you can't get the color any longer...take it where and if you can find it!!

I couldn't agree more! I currently have a lead on one in Waco, Texas but the salesman the other day told me he had an offer already but wasn't sure if the guy was still interested. Today I called him back and he had yet got ahold of the 1st party......I explained I'd take it right now and put a BIG deposit on it!!!

He just said he'd get back to me.....WTF? I don't get it, sell the car to someone who will put a deposit down or possibly sell the car to someone who just said they are interested? Guess this place will get 24 hours from me and nothing more.

There is a yellow blaze on ebay located in greenville TN for under sticker by a few bucks. You can use the buy it now or give them a call. I would hurry as it likely wont last through the night.

Summerville Ford in South Carolina has a yellow blaze currently for sale. I bought my YB at that sane dealership at MSRP and had it shipped back to New England for less then a plane fare /driveback would have cost. If interested ask for Randy Winge and mention that RhodeBoss referred you.

Well it appears I have found a car and am currently working on details. Good chance I could have the car by Friday of next week (8-5-11) ;D

in case anyone else is looking, and this car was built last week (7/26) so I dunno about YB being not available anymore.

http://www.mikecastruccialexandria.com/vehicle-details?vuid=1578021

this is in Cincinnati

TMO Supporting Vendors