The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

S197 Looking for front 4 piston Brembo brakes & MM caster camber plates

Short circuit

TMO Beginner
Hello

I am searching for OEM Ford front 4 piston Brembo brakes. I Would like to purchase complete set up including calipers, rotors and lines.

Thank you

SVT Rider

TMO Beginner
You can buy the 4-piston Brembo set for around $700 new. The Brembo's use the same lines as the factory S197 calipers, and you would need to buy the 14" rotors. I can provide part numbers to buy new if you would like.

RodS197

TMO Intermediate
Utah
These are for sale up here in Salt Lake (not mine, just following on the local classified site). Looks like lines and calipers. For rotors, I would go buy some Duralast Gold units at Autozone. They are a high carbon content rotor and I run them on all my street vehicles. The track car is special and gets Girodisc :)

Another good source is Kohr Motorsports.

Short circuit

TMO Beginner
These are for sale up here in Salt Lake (not mine, just following on the local classified site). Looks like lines and calipers. For rotors, I would go buy some Duralast Gold units at Autozone. They are a high carbon content rotor and I run them on all my street vehicles. The track car is special and gets Girodisc :)

Another good source is Kohr Motorsports.

Thanks, I will look into this.

Robert Valente

TMO Beginner
I have completely rebuilt Baer 6P Calipers and essentially new rotors. They would require mounting brackets only. New, they were quite expensive, but you could have them for $250.

KazarS197

TMO Intermediate
Pittsburgh
I have completely rebuilt Baer 6P Calipers and essentially new rotors. They would require mounting brackets only. New, they were quite expensive, but you could have them for $250.
PM'd

TMO Supporting Vendors