The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for garage motivation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for ideas ... I started on the half corrugated walls today. I'm going to paint the upper half blue or blue grey with red trim between. My cabinets and work bench are red/black.

Ideas? Floor will be epoxy or race deck. Want to stick with the car theme and throw some Texans and beer stuff in.

I looks like you're off to a nice start but I'm not so sure about the Texans gear. :D

Here's my Race Deck I installed last Spring. It looks fantastic when new but you have to clean it often to keep it looking that way. Installation was a snap. Pun intended!

P1030390.jpg
P1030392.jpg
P1030401.jpg
P1030412.jpg

And my favorite wall art. ;D
IMG_1714.jpg

Very sharp, NFS...

CJ - If you haven't already, check out garagejournal.com. Specifically their Garage Journal page on their Forums. You'll likely have ALL the inspiration you'll need!

TMO Supporting Vendors