The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for pads with more brake dust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just kidding guys. What pads are you guys running if not stock? I don't really need them to be street friendly.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Just kidding guys. What pads are you guys running if not stock? I don't really need them to be street friendly.

Pagid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pagid RS29 front and rear. They dust a bit more than stock and I use them on the street and track because they don't squeal. A bit pricey but they save me a lot of time not swapping back n forth.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Whats the part numbers please Hawk doesn't list the GT350 in the application guide?
Please disregard--didn't see subforum title. Keep an eye out for these compounds if they are released for GT350 fitments.

I've been running Raybestos ST43s. They have great moderate initial bite with great pedal feel. Best of all, they last forever. I've got two track days on them and can barely notice any depreciation in pad thickness.

TMO Supporting Vendors