The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking for wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro said:
Yep, those are my favorite wheels as well. I was lucky enough to purchase a rear set of wheels direct from Saleen SpeedLab. Those are 19X10's. Now I have to fine a front set, and these are staggered 19X9's. I wanted to see what they would look like on my Boss, so when I was rotating tires and servicing the Boss before storage, I took this picture with the 19X10's front and rear.
DSC_0984_zpse7344976.jpg
Don't you think a square 19x10 setup would fit?
I am about to buy a set...hence my question.

You can buy your two missing wheels now. I contacted a salesman named Chris Morales at Saleen
[email protected] / 714-400-2121 x 124

I called Saleen today and spoke with Chris" he told me the wheels are not available yet, but should be soon! But they have been telling me this for over a year!

I'm not surprised I have never received a return phone call from Saleen! Chris told me yesterday he would call me back in 10 minutes! Still waiting for that call! I backordered those rims when I bought my car. Almost 2 years ago!

TMO Supporting Vendors