The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

Here's one on ebay.

BLAZN BOSS said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-FORD-MUSTANG-BOSS-302-OWNERS-KIT-VERY-RARE-AND-COMPLETE-/261222805002?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item3cd217ae0a&vxp=mtr#ht_82wt_917

bought mine with 900 miles on it in houston last september. would like to have the owners kit...
sby boss#223 vin#2403
thanks!

Hello All-
I am looking for a 2012 BOSS Owners Kit for build # 2313.
I bought this car last July, and have been running into a "Brick Wall" of sorts, attempting to track down the original owner.
I have even E-mailed the two sellers that are listed on this thread to see if they may run across any other owners kits for sell.
I will post the Build numbers if I receive any replays.
Thank you Scott for thinking this thread up. It is appreciated ;D

GA

Great idea for a thread. A true Mustang or car guy would want the new owner to have the documentation. When I traded my '08 Bullitt in I gave the window sticker to them to pass on to the new owner.

PJWANNABE said:
Great idea for a thread. A true Mustang or car guy would want the new owner to have the documentation. When I traded my '08 Bullitt in I gave the window sticker to them to pass on to the new owner.

You would think. How hard is it to hang on to this stuff? Too hard for many, apparently. 20 years from now finding a Boss with its complete original owner's package probably will be as rare as a Camaro at an HPDE.

Do you all by chance have any other suggestions on where to post to see if owners kits might be available.
So far, I have only been working through this site and the MustangSource.com.
I am new to Mustangs, and do not know all of the good Forums yet.
But since I am in Afghanistan during Ramadan, I have some time on my hands to try and work this issue.
For myself, and for other BOSS owners.
I will post what ever I can find out.

Thank you very much for the reply Rick.
The site seems really great, with a lot of like minded people on it.
Camp Morehead is a pretty safe location.....With that said....HA!
I am looking forward to going home in September and finally getting a chance to drive my "Little Red Rocket" as my wife calls it.
Had it for a year and have put about 25 miles on it after the 3400 that it came with.
At least the previous owner did the Track Key for me. I am looking forward also to trying THAT out.
Take Care
V/r
Mike

I'm still looking for mine, don't care about the extra book or even the key chain, but the letter with all the cars info would be nice.

Mike, be safe out there. I'm Air Force and currently in Kyrgyzstan , Manas AB, till January. If you transit thru here, let me know, we can have a beer

A beer would be great!!. I have been through your neck of the woods before.
That's funny, all I would really like to get is the paperwork also. Do not really care about the rest of the stuff.
I did buy a gen-u-ine FORD window sticker for it though for $35.00......Before I found out that I could get it on line :mad:.
Too funny.
A good guy on TheMustangSource.com helped me to at least track which dealership the car went to. When I called the guy told me that they had just bought the place last May, and had no records from the previous owners.
Sounds a bit funky to me.
Anyway, maybe can pull our resources and figure this out together. I understand privacy issues being in the Army for 25 years, but there has to be a way to "Crack this Case"

In the thread below look up JMBBOSS302 and in his signature is a link where you can bring up your window sticker PDF. You can download it of course and it will have the original dealer info on it. He might be able to help you with other info on your cars but won't be able to help with the owner's kit. Good luck.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=1324.0

Thank you Rick-
Your replies are appreciated.
As I have have done quite a bit of research on this topic the last few days, it is seeming more and more that it has much to do with privacy issues with the original owner. I understand this with being in the military for over 25 years.
If we get lucky enough to find the dealer who sold this vehicle to the first owner, at least we would be a bit further down the road with this issue.....OH ya, and the dealer is ACTUALLY willing to help, as most act like you are something on the bottom of their shoe unless you are buying a car from them.

I hear ya. I'm the second actual oner, throw in the dealer who purchased at auction, I would be number three. The car was sold in Irving TX, 3 hours from my home, yet no help rom the dealer, no replies to my email. Really if its a quick buck, then tell me how much the original owner wants for the stuff. When I sold both my Shelby's, I gave them all paperwork, etc.

HA! Your story sounds a little like mine.
First I ran an AutoCheck on the vehicle. (At least I know it has not been wrecked or drowned).
A good guy named Deysha over at TheMustanhSource.was good enough to find the first dealer after Flatrock. He tells me there are no records on the sale of the car, which I find pretty hard to believe. It is in Pineville, Mo., and the AutoCheck shows it being titled in Grove, OK, about 30 miles away. Then I know it went to Miami, OK another 30 or so miles. Then I bought the BOSS in Perry, OK another 150 miles away....and again there the string breaks.
By the way, shoot me your VIN and I will run an AutoCheck on it for you. I paid $44.95 to run as many as I want for 30 days, and I just got the service yesterday.

I did a car fax, that's where I got most of my info. I do have the PDF for the window sticker. My vin is 1ZVBP8CU5C5272307. Boss#2995

SeaPig said:
HA! Your story sounds a little like mine.
First I ran an AutoCheck on the vehicle. (At least I know it has not been wrecked or drowned).
A good guy named Deysha over at TheMustanhSource.was good enough to find the first dealer after Flatrock. He tells me there are no records on the sale of the car, which I find pretty hard to believe. It is in Pineville, Mo., and the AutoCheck shows it being titled in Grove, OK, about 30 miles away. Then I know it went to Miami, OK another 30 or so miles. Then I bought the BOSS in Perry, OK another 150 miles away....and again there the string breaks.
By the way, shoot me your VIN and I will run an AutoCheck on it for you. I paid $44.95 to run as many as I want for 30 days, and I just got the service yesterday.

Seapig,
Deysha is actually a lady ;)
She helps out quite a bit on the forums.
Good luck on your quest by the way, hope you get your hands on the owners kit.
I'm on ebay often & will keep my eyes open for it.

TMO Supporting Vendors