The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

There is a Boss owners kit on Ebay right now, for car number 3038 of 2013. Lot better than the $800 someone else is trying to get!

if someone wonders across 2013 car # 559 i've got the kit. will gladly ship it out when you prove you have the car.

RoushF150 said:
Available for FREE.

I have Owners Kit for 2013 SBY. vin# 5201686 Car #0115

This is a Canadian car.

I got an email today from someone who told the new owner that he was sure he saw that someone had the Owner's Kit for his car. Just need to see the proof and a lucky 2nd owner will get a bunch of free goodies from me that they thought were lost for ever. I will keep everyone in the loop but pretty sure we have a match!!

Couple of weeks ago one sold for $200. This guy said he traded the car...should of left a note somewhere hidden for the new owner

raptor said:
Was this yours? It says it was for a race red

Nope not mine unfortunately. I'm looking for #1863.
I agree. He should have left a note somewhere in the car for the new owner. Wish I had a note in my when I bought it....

I'm missing mine like I said. I purchased one for a Kona on eBay, but I only paid a fraction of that cost. and if the car owner shows up here, I will sell it to him for what I paid. I follow this thread

The book, the CD, fake picture of gloves from track attack, a poster and the key chain with the cars serial number on it. Maybe a ford racing parts CD also, but not sure

First post on this site....looks like a good place! :)

I've had my 2013 Boos 302 just over a week. Been trying to locate the Owner's Kit so my info is below.

2013 Race Red #50

LMK if you got it - or spot it somewhere..... like most, I'd be very happy to have it.

IT WAS A MATCH!!!

Finally got hooked up with the guy who bought my 1st BOSS. He was in Nova Scotia and now has not only the complete Owners Kit but I send him all the communications with the dealer as the car was being built & delivered. Also sent window sticker and photos of the car arriving at the dealer on the transporter. He got it all for free.

Felt great to get him hooked up.

RoushF150 said:
IT WAS A MATCH!!!

Finally got hooked up with the guy who bought my 1st BOSS. He was in Nova Scotia and now has not only the complete Owners Kit but I send him all the communications with the dealer as the car was being built & delivered. Also sent window sticker and photos of the car arriving at the dealer on the transporter. He got it all for free.

Felt great to get him hooked up.
That gets the BMO member of the month award right there!

TMO Supporting Vendors