The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

There is a guy on SVT selling one for $200 if anyone is interested. I have the key ring and certificate I'm just looking for the rest of the kit.
Any have a pic of the 2013 with the contents?? (or want to sell me one ;D)

Grant 302 said:
Yikes is right. And I'd call that $400...$30 for 'economy' shipping.

Looking for 2013 grabber blue owners kit #1002.Close to finding him.He lives in Massachusetts in the Saugus or worcester area.....the owner also modded the car so it looks like a laguna seca, nor complaining cause its easy enough to buy the factory parts after the fact.Any help would be awesome.

Since I don't have an owners kit I am baffled why guys give their color when looking for a kit? I am in need of a 2013 GHIG kit, #1393. Thanks for any leads.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois

cobrakidz said:
Since I don't have an owners kit I am baffled why guys give their color when looking for a kit? I am in need of a 2013 GHIG kit, #1393. Thanks for any leads.

One of the unique items in the owners kit is a letter from Ford stating the colour and production numbers for a specific car.

Color, total number of cars in this color, sequence in production the specific car was.

Example: 234 of 456 produced in XXX color.

Thanks for the clarification--guess I need to track down the original owner of my car, grrrrr. Why keep it and not pass it on to the next owner?

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois

cobrakidz said:
Thanks for the clarification--guess I need to track down the original owner of my car, grrrrr. Why keep it and not pass it on to the next owner?
S

Good luck with that.

I would guess they would want to be compensated for turning over the kit.

Other reasons for old owners to keep the kit is that they had an unforeseen event that caused them to sell the car, but still kept it as a way to remember the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted Owners kit for 2013 SBY #1429, i purchased the car yesterday and its missing the owners kit and the car cover. Im trying to get all iteams i can for this car as shes a keeper! BTW my car came from Pa. and it was bought out of Chicago. Thank you!

Blown54 said:
Wanted Owners kit for 2013 SBY #1429, i purchased the car yesterday and its missing the owners kit and the car cover. Im trying to get all iteams i can for this car as shes a keeper! BTW my car came from Pa. and it was bought out of Chicago. Thank you!

I live is pa and if I can help with original owner contact let me know

do you know which dealer was the original selling dealership?

do you know who the previous owner was and where they lived??

Looking for the owners kit for 2012 #0533 . Looks like it was originally purchased in Colorado. I bought it from Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs the day after it was traded in with 3600 miles on it. Any help would be appreciated.

2012 BOSS 302, Competition Orange # 190. Just sold on Ebay $550...that was quick I just received the email from ebay this morning and just checked it out now and it's already sold !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-BOSS-302-MUSTANG-FORD-FACTORY-OWNERS-KIT-BOOK-DVD-POSTER-BROCHURES-ETC-/141445795346?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:3160

This kit belonged to a 2012 BOSS 302, RACE RED # 1845. On Ebay now 22 bids up to $560.00

Wow this might be a record breaker !!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOSS-302-MUSTANG-FORD-FACTORY-OWNERS-KIT-BOOK-DVD-POSTER-BROCHURES-ETC-NR/161451532612?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D25411%26meid%3D5317b764f6fa4c14935e94ad189435e5%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D10672%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D141445795346

GOT SVT said:
I live is pa and if I can help with original owner contact let me know

do you know which dealer was the original selling dealership?

do you know who the previous owner was and where they lived??

i was going thru the paperwork last night and found the name, number and address to the original onwer. I am going to call him this week to see if he can tell me more about the car and if he has the kit or not. I lived in Berwyn Pa, and got the car from the Fred Beans auto group.

Bought my 2012 boss used and never got anything with the car :(
My car number is 1688

The previous owner was a member here believe his name was jerry from Louisiana
Any whereabouts or know him maybe get in touch some how would be awesome

Thanks guys

Polodinks said:
Bought my 2012 boss used and never got anything with the car :(
My car number is 1688

The previous owner was a member here believe his name was jerry from Louisiana
Any whereabouts or know him maybe get in touch some how would be awesome

Thanks guys
If you can find his ID you can send him a PM. Check the member list for Jerry and see if he used his real name.

NFSBOSS said:
If you can find his ID you can send him a PM. Check the member list for Jerry and see if he used his real name.

Done it late last night hopefully I hear something soon thanks guys

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel