The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lower grill inserts, who wants one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have had a few guys that had asked about a grill that would work with Craigs plate bracket, so I built a grill today with a step in the top for the metal bracket. Works great. Then I decided to try my original grill with Craigs bracket installed. It works! Might be a little tighter, but it did work. Might not have to make a special grill after all. Anyone that has Craigs bracket, try what I did and see if it works. Let me know if you get it to work too.

scaled.php

Showed up today, didn't try to fit it since car is back in the garage but I did pull it out of the box. I gotta say, the pics don't do it justice. The corners are beautiful.

Mine showed up as well.First class workmanship.I should have had it yesterday.A starling decided to commit suicide on the left hand side of the condenser on my way home from Watkins Glen.No real damage but quite a few bent over fins.
Thanks again, Guy

Starting another batch this weekend. Won't get too much done as I am headed to Nelson Ledges in Ohio on Sunday. All are spoken for between this board, TMS and another forum. Here is who I have from here.
Pjwannabe
scmscout -2
oldtimer50
SoDakMac
Suprmn
808Boss
LS602
daddyfixer
bulldogracer
I am sure I will build another batch after that, just not sure when. Hope to have this batch done in less then a month, like the last batch.

5 DOT 0 said:
JeffIsHereToo said:
That looks like Thunderhill?
Last Sunday. Were you there?

I was there on Friday (HookedOnDriving) and then Saturday for the Shelby bunch. I was out at our SF office that week and my friend, who has an LS was going, so I went with her. Was a good two days and wish I could have stayed on Sunday but had to fly back.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel