The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lower grill inserts, who wants one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sent you a PM redhot.

I am thinking of making some grilles that will fit with Blowfish's tow hook. I have someone willing to send me there towhook to mock it up. I just need like 5+ people interested in purchasing them. Let me know. Mike

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Mike, Please count me in...I have an early production version 1 blowfish hook, so I wouldn't be a good candidate for the template...and might need a slightly different opening than everybody else. I'd need a 1" high x 5" wide opening.

NFSBOSS said:
Mike you should consider making a version that will work with the Blow Fish Racing tow hook.

What is it going to take to modify the screen? I've already got the screen installed and I have a tow hook on order. I had no idea they wouldn't be compatible. ???

Dean#4AI said:
What is it going to take to modify the screen? I've already got the screen installed and I have a tow hook on order. I had no idea they wouldn't be compatible. ???

I am not sure? I have yet to see the hook setup. I am assuming that a notch needs to be made on the top of the grille. Anyone have a close up pic?

Re: Re: Lower grill inserts, who wants one?

06mach1 said:
I am not sure? I have yet to see the hook setup. I am assuming that a notch needs to be made on the top of the grille. Anyone have a close up pic?
The tow hook just came in but I'm not sure when I'll have time to install it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

TMO Supporting Vendors