The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LS #408 here in Dayton Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats. About 45 min east of you in Marysville.
There is a SBY regular Boss around here as well, haven't got to talk with the owner yet.

aircare84 said:
Congrats. About 45 min east of you in Marysville.
There is a SBY regular Boss around here as well, haven't got to talk with the owner yet.
Yeah there is a blue one a yellow one and three green ones around here, but no LS' other than mine

<yeah there is a blue one a yellow one and three green ones around here, but no LS' other than mine>

I am in the Dayton area and I have a blue one (2012).

I have seen and talked to the owner of a red 2012 one and I know there is a black 2012 LS in the area.

I have not see the green ones and I am assuming yours is the yellow one.

Psg8064 said:
<yeah there is a blue one a yellow one and three green ones around here, but no LS' other than mine>

I am in the Dayton area and I have a blue one (2012).

I have seen and talked to the owner of a red 2012 one and I know there is a black 2012 LS in the area.

I have not see the green ones and I am assuming yours is the yellow one.
Were you at the Warren County Kustoms Show? And there is a silver 2012, Black 2012, and a red 2012 that I have seen around here.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel