The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LS Panhard bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was looking at the ford catalog and noticed the Laguna panhard bar is different from the standard boss, anyone know whats up with that? I tried to google a picture but didnt see much.

Re: LS Panhard bar

Yes it is. I just removed my stock 2013 LS panhard bar (and panhard brace), and replaced with a Steeda panhard brace and J&M adjustable steel panhard bar.

Brandon302 said:
Stiffer I think is the only difference between the LS and stock Boss PHB.
Stiffer? The bushings? I doubt there is any difference but if there is it's so minimal that it's not worth worrying about. AFAIK all of the Mustang pahnard bars are filled with shot. The ride height is the same on both cars so not sure why the length would be different.

TMO Supporting Vendors