The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LS Pod Gauge Pack Add-On

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
For those of you who long for the good 'ole days when Laguna Secas had gauges, you can now add these to your vehicle.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/boss-guage-pack-1012.html?utm_content=plaboss-guage-pack-1012&utm_campaign=GSNoFitmentV1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&AMID=boss-guage-pack-1012-NoFitment&adtype=pla&kw=

MMD

These were available before the first 2012 Boss 302's rolled off the assembly line. ;)

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
If I didn't already have one already I'd never fork up that amount of cash, you can buy two AeroForce gauges and have money left over. For a rack. Of Lamb. ::) (See what you started - you should be ashamed ! ;D )

Boss3o2

PeteInCT said:
If I didn't already have one already I'd never fork up that amount of cash, you can buy two AeroForce gauges and have money left over. For a rack. Of Lamb. ::) (See what you started - you should be ashamed ! ;D )

lol, same thing I thought. I guess this is why the LS is so special :-*

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel