The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LS Spoiler Color

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to purchase a LS spoiler but I am not sure which color would look best. Any thoughts if I should keep black, go race red, or white to match the stripes. I am leaning towards white but would like feedback to see what everyone thinks.

All white striped cars should have come with white rear spoilers. But you knew I was going to say that... ;D

IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_1149.jpg
rehagannasaboss.jpg

NFSBOSS said:
All white striped cars should have come with white rear spoilers. But you knew I was going to say that... ;D

IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_1149.jpg
rehagannasaboss.jpg

How did I know you would be the first to post? I like how the white spoiler looks on your Boss. Did you install yourself?

My car is grabber blue so I painted it flat black to match the stripes and front spoiler. It looks right. What color is your car?

NFSBOSS said:
Yes I installed it myself. There's a thread on it in the technical section. Here's a better one for you.

SF1Z3882.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic. Looks awesome. I like the white around the grill as well. Never thought of doing that but it looks good also.

Georgia
ArizonaGT said:
I like those pics but also consider even the stock spoiler is black on the white stripes, and also this pic:

I am going with black on mine, while I like the white, the oem is black on the base Boss so why not. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors