The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

LS Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone else besides me think these wheels look hot rolling down the road?

2012+Ford+Mustang+Boss+302+Laguna+Seca2.jpg

rd-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-Rear-Side-Top-View.jpg
-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-Front-Side-View.jpg

this would be the definition of "preaching to the choir", lol...at least with me.

I love the depth of the wheel in that shot.

fangstang said:
No, I have not seen them in person. I dont know if that will change my mind though.

I went to see them in person thinking that they might be a little cheezy (or alot)....they look very cool in person and I think you will be surprised at how fitting they are for the car. The red accents make the car seem purposeful and special (Of course that's just one opinion). I am glad Ford found a way to make the car stand out....many manufacturers have learned the lesson the hard way that special editions need something to set them apart visually.

I agree those black LS wheels will look great! What tires are you going to run? My plan is to finalize a deal (have the option to buy a LS at 5k over, but working to get a race red instead to save some money...) then buy some rims and tires to have on hand when the car is ready. I imagine prices are all over the board for the rims? Can you get 30% off MSRP on Ford Racing wheels?

Andy in Morgan Hill

Fat Boss said:
I agree those black LS wheels will look great! What tires are you going to run? My plan is to finalize a deal (have the option to buy a LS at 5k over, but working to get a race red instead to save some money...) then buy some rims and tires to have on hand when the car is ready. I imagine prices are all over the board for the rims? Can you get 30% off MSRP on Ford Racing wheels?

Andy in Morgan Hill
Andy ,
You could try FTE and ask Ed the parts guy I believe he does have discounted prices

Fat Boss said:

Andy in Morgan Hill
Andy ,
You could try FTE and ask Ed the parts guy I believe he does have discounted prices

Vito-

Was thinking the same thing. Ed's getting back from his medical leave on April 1 so I'll hit him up. I've bought a lot of stuff for my early 99 PSD from Ed.

Would like to hear opinions on "commuter" tires from anyone.

Andy

TMO Supporting Vendors