The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ludachris Jif PB Commercial !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dying laughing this am as I just saw the new Jif Peanut Butter commercial ( best PB in the Universe imho ) with your namesake , Ludachris! First he eats a bunch of Jif and then right after he starts mumbling , er, rapping and it slayed me. Cool he has such a good sense of humor and funny collaboration with an American Institution ( peanut butter is all American, ha ).

So if you get a nickname at the track of Jiffy , you will know where it came from , ha.

Bill P

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I like Crunchy Skippy, but either one will make you mumble when you're rappin.....never saw a swimming pool filled with peanut butter.....
Agreed, crunchy skippy but Jiff is right up there too.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Another Skippy Super Chunk eater. Tried Jif once many years ago; I thought it tasted a little like peanut shells, but maybe that's just me.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I'm guessing the popular pairing for PBJ is grape jelly, but I've always used Smucker's strawberry preserves. Has to be preserves instead of jam to get the big pieces of strawberry. Yes, I want both my PB and my J to be chunky. :thumbsup:

Anyone remember Koogle brand flavored peanut butter?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I'm guessing the popular pairing for PBJ is grape jelly, but I've always used Smucker's strawberry preserves. Has to be preserves instead of jam to get the big pieces of strawberry. Yes, I want both my PB and my J to be chunky. :thumbsup:

Anyone remember Koogle brand flavored peanut butter?
Apricot preserves....

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Strangely, I like apricot preserves more than strawberry on toast & english muffins, but don't use it for PB&J. I'll have to give it a try.
I don’t use the bread, I just take a spoon full of peanut butter and dip it in the jelly and eat it like that.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I preserve the right to spread the truth about full fruit preserves over the wimpy GM based fruit spreads used by those who just are jelly in our hands on the track. Not sure they know how to jam on the throttle , but then .................................did I just have another Senior moment?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I preserve the right to spread the truth about full fruit preserves over the wimpy GM based fruit spreads used by those who just are jelly in our hands on the track. Not sure they know how to jam on the throttle , but then .................................did I just have another Senior moment?
This conversation isn't very fruitful...

TMO Supporting Vendors