The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lund NGauge tuner for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93144E17-1ADE-45D4-8322-89B45E52E0D8.jpeg I used this tuner for my 2011 Mustang GT I recently traded in. I got great results from it with no issues. It worked very well at the track for the variables I was datalogging or monitoring. Datalogging was very simple. I am not going to use it for the newer GT350. This is available for sale. Here is a link to the one I purchased...

https://www.cjponyparts.com/lund-racing-ngauge-with-tune-gt-2011-2014-boss-302-2012-2013/p/NG2-V/

Plus add in the windshield cup mount...

https://www.cjponyparts.com/lund-racing-suction-cup-windshield-mount-for-ngauge/p/NGSUCTION/

Per Lund, you will need to email them or John Nardi at [email protected], they will guide you with a new tune for the new car and the unlocking of the device. He mentions he does this all the time and you will be in great hands.

Costs... just a new tune the costs for a new customer. If they are a current customer it is FREE! His words directly to me on an email.

It is available at $300.00 or best offer plus shipping.

I believe you can use it for other model years with the new tune from Lund, but I would check with them to be 100% certain.

Attachments

• E5BD9BE9-45AF-4CDE-89ED-5DD9C7C55FB8.jpeg
    E5BD9BE9-45AF-4CDE-89ED-5DD9C7C55FB8.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel